Mr Ng prepares expert medico-legal reports on Hand, Wrist and Peripheral Nerve Injuries for Personal Injury claims. He has successfully completed the training course in the duties and requirements of medico-legal expert witnesses (course reference number HK/ML191). He has completed the training course and obtained qualification in Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS) from the Faculty of Occupational Medicine.
Mr Ng has particular expertise in the following conditions:
- Peripheral nerve injuries of both upper and lower limbs
- Nerve injuries following fractures
- Nerve injuries following surgery
- Adult brachial plexus injuries
- Painful neuroma
- Brachial neuritis / neuralgic amyotrophy / Parsonage-Turner syndrome
- Scapular winging
- Compression neuropathy
- Vibration-related carpal tunnel syndrome
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS)
He accepts referrals from both claimant and defendant solicitors.
For further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Abbreviated CV_Chye Yew NG.pdf
For terms and conditions, please click here.